Regarding environmental matters VILDE has significant experience in planning, location and development of production and trade activities (including drafting of necessary applications, acquisition of environmental authorizations and implementation of any related procedures), as well as site-management (including disposal and recovery of wastes, water, atmospheric, noise and electromagnetic pollution).
Our dedication to keeping up to date with the evolution of national and EU Legislation and case-law enables us to offer our clients the most comprehensive specialist advice, including due diligence services in various industrial and commercial sectors.
Some examples are:
- Electrical, CHP (Combined Heat and Power) and renewable energy power stations;
- Landfills and waste disposal/recovery sites;
- Metallurgical and chemical plants;
- Mines and the relevant research and operational proceedings;
- Waste transport, including cross-border transport;
- Environmental impact assessments;
- Reclamation of polluted sites;
- Concessions for bypasses and for the building of aqueducts and water supply and distribution networks;
- Due diligence reports relating to various industrial and commercial sectors.
We are familiar with the range of regulations governing the multiple protected areas in the region, with particular expertise in the regulations regarding the Venice Lagoon and the complex laws applied to various national parks.
VILDE also represents its clients at all levels of litigation, ranging from cases before the Administrative or Civil judge (including the Higher Courts) to those before the Tribunal for Public Waters.