Energy and Natural Resources
The liberalization of the electricity and gas markets has long opened up scenarios and expansion prospects for operators in the sector.
The firm has a long-standing tradition in this field, providing clients with comprehensive assistance, both in litigation and out-of-court, on all issues related to the production, distribution, and transportation of energy and gas.
The accumulated experience extends, among other things, to the following areas:
• Location of new power plants and modification/enhancement/reactivation of existing ones, with particular regard to conducting environmental impact assessment procedures and obtaining necessary concessions, authorizations, and permits;
• Connection to the national transmission network and distribution of energy for technological hubs and data centers;
• Construction and management of facilities powered by renewable sources (photovoltaic, wind, solar, geothermal, hydraulic, biomass, landfill gas, etc.);
• Exploration permits, hydrocarbon cultivation concessions, and natural gas storage activities;
• Gas and electricity transportation, dispatching, and distribution, including regulatory and tariff aspects;
• Gas and energy trading;
• Proceedings before the Electricity and Gas Regulatory Authority.
The firm also provides consultancy services in the development of operations, including project financing, aimed at the realization of new infrastructures.